Monday 23 February 2015

MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO: OrcaFlex Tutorial - Introduction Part 1

Thank you so much for watching my very first video on YouTube. I will be very happy if you really enjoy this video and find it useful.

This idea came to my mind two weeks ago. It was actually very hard to start it since I don't have any experience on recording before. However, YouTube really helped me a lots.

I found very useful tutorial videos on YouTube to find out how to start recording.

1. From #mylifeaseva

2. From #laurdiy

Obviously, this is not something we can learn from university or school. But it is a skill which can be apply in the engineering life.

If you enjoy this video, please let me know by comment on my YouTube channel. That will be the best motivation to me. Be honest, I have very bad memory, and it was very difficult for me to memorize the script. As you know in the video, I did Pause for almost every 1 minute. That is because I actually used 1 hours for record that 1 minute recording.

And, even after I done all the recording, I was also facing problem on editing. I was wanting to insert a picture in the video. But at the end, I didn't choose to do that because the video quality was destroyed by doing that.

Finally, yes! I have my very first YouTube video. And that is about OrcaFlex Tutorial. I hope I will be able to do more tutorial video consistently. However, I really can't promise due to heavy coursework along side. But, I will try my best!

Thank you so much for your support! 






No comments:

Post a Comment